• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It is about to get real

Jeremy Igo

Apparently then the " majority " of families place buying crap over the welfare of their families.  Pretty fuking pathetic.

Its fairly simple.  If you don't want to take care of your kids then do not have them.  Don't rely on the rest of us for your kids to stay healthy and don't get all weepy eyed and indignant when we don't place the welfare of your kids over our own.

antivaxxer.txt

Hipster parents giving their kids extinct diseases. Classic hipster. 

Seriously just trust your doctor. Ask your doctor questions, don't go looking for information on overparenting.com . If your kid dies of lock jaw because he/she was the 1/100 thousand that don't respond well to the tetanus shot, live with it. The chances of them catching diseases without vaccines is much much greater. When it comes to medicine, we need to trust science and not assume we did it better 100 years ago. Infant mortality was way higher before vaccines, antibiotics, and hygiene. 

How many kids do you have?

How many kids do you have?

That is the logic that gets kids killed. The odds of getting tetanus without the vaccine is way way higher. I could not live with myself if I exposed my child to a serious risk when there was preventive medicine. 

There are stories of kids being maimed by seat belts in car accidents. Still, overall, their odds of survival are greater with them.

That is the logic that gets kids killed. The odds of getting tetanus without the vaccine is way way higher. I could not live with myself if I exposed my child to a serious risk when there was preventive medicine. 

There are stories of kids being maimed by seat belts in car accidents. Still, overall, their odds of survival are greater with them.

I suspect if you had kids, you would put a lot more consideration into your thoughts rather than slap down if your kid dies deal with it bullshyt.

Archived