• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It is about to get real

Jeremy Igo

It's called reality. Majority of families, even in middle class, rely on a two income household. 

Apparently then the " majority " of families place buying crap over the welfare of their families.  Pretty fuking pathetic.

Its fairly simple.  If you don't want to take care of your kids then do not have them.  Don't rely on the rest of us for your kids to stay healthy and don't get all weepy eyed and indignant when we don't place the welfare of your kids over our own.

Apparently then the " majority " of families place buying crap over the welfare of their families.  Pretty fuking pathetic.

Its fairly simple.  If you don't want to take care of your kids then do not have them.  Don't rely on the rest of us for your kids to stay healthy and don't get all weepy eyed and indignant when we don't place the welfare of your kids over our own.

Your argument is filled with so much fallacious reasoning that i'm disappointed in myself that I am even responding to you.

Apparently then the " majority " of families place buying crap over the welfare of their families. Pretty fuking pathetic.

Its fairly simple. If you don't want to take care of your kids then do not have them. Don't rely on the rest of us for your kids to stay healthy and don't get all weepy eyed and indignant when we don't place the welfare of your kids over our own.

The average income in NC is $45,500. That's average. Really think that most families can afford a car, house, etc for a family while one is at home for the "first few years"?

Who puts a child of less than a years age in " kinder care" ? Seriously - If you really want to have kids you should be willing to have one of the parents stay home and take care of them for a few years. That seems like the sensible thing to do - not depend on everyone else vaccinating their kid sso you can dump yours off in the equivalent of an industrial feed lot for germs.

How many kids do you have? How long have you been married?

How many kids do you have? How long have you been married?

I too would like to know this answer.

Who puts a child of less than a years age in " kinder care" ?  Seriously - If you really want to have kids you should be willing to have one of the parents stay home and take care of them for a few years.  That seems like the sensible thing to do - not depend on everyone else vaccinating their kid sso you can dump yours off in the equivalent of an industrial feed lot for germs.

Most people with kids didn't "really want to have kids". Sad but true.

Hipster parents giving their kids extinct diseases. Classic hipster. 

Seriously just trust your doctor. Ask your doctor questions, don't go looking for information on overparenting.com . If your kid dies of lock jaw because he/she was the 1/100 thousand that don't respond well to the tetanus shot, live with it. The chances of them catching diseases without vaccines is much much greater. When it comes to medicine, we need to trust science and not assume we did it better 100 years ago. Infant mortality was way higher before vaccines, antibiotics, and hygiene. 

Who puts a child of less than a years age in " kinder care" ? Seriously - If you really want to have kids you should be willing to have one of the parents stay home and take care of them for a few years. That seems like the sensible thing to do - not depend on everyone else vaccinating their kid sso you can dump yours off in the equivalent of an industrial feed lot for germs.

. "Yes your Honor I was drunk and driving and killed that young family but they really had no business being out on the highway at 3:00 am. Who does that? Irresponsible parents if you ask me."

Archived