• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jordan Cameron wants out of CLE

CelibatePimp

As previously alluded to, injuries, so no.

It would be great if he reached his potential here...but as someone who has followed him for fantasy reasons, it would be a pain in the ass and not worth the risk IMO. Seems like half the time he was either out or questionable with concussions or other injuries lingering. Not to mention I could see him commanding a decent price, yet he's only yielded one good season in his career. 

I would love for us to sign him if he is available for a good price. Having two good TEs helped Cam his rookie year. I just wonder if Shula would use two TEs like Chud did or end up wasting him like we did Dickson.

And there is the problem...having 2 good TE with Chud at OC...good... 2 good TE with Shula at OC...a waste of a good TE...

Anyone else think that Jordan's concussions will suddenly not happen nearly as much once he lands with another team?

Concussions seem to be more common on bad teams for some strange reason. Hard to prove someone doesn't have a headache or dizzy spells.

Interesting theory, if you're on a competitive team you're more than likely going to want to play both consciously and subconsciously

Pretty sure the phrase "(player) wants out of Cleveland" is a very common story.

Ditto

followed by "AH MAN THAT SON OF A BITCH NEVER DID ANYTHING  THAT GOOD WHEN HE WAS WITH THE BROWNS!" 

source: I date a girl in a family of diehard browns fans. 

Cameron has (had?) the talent to be a very good tight end, if not an elite tight end. The issue he has is that he didn't build on his breakout season. However, that shouldn't put us off considering him at a fair price. It gives us another weapon for Cam, and Cam did thrive with two TEs in his rookie season, so I wouldn't be against seeing us bring Cameron on a fair, not breaking the bank, contract.

Archived