• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 10 challengers to the Pats in 2015

CelibatePimp

6. Carolina Panthers: Deride the NFC South if you want, but the Panthers were playing like one of the top half-dozen teams in the league by the end of the regular season. After building back-to-back division winners on a shoestring budget, general manager Dave Gettleman will get his first opportunity to join in the free-agent frenzy next month.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000467955/article/top-10-challengers-to-new-england-patriots-in-2015

With two back to back playoff appearances and division titles, I think this team is morphing into one with a winning culture where it's playoffs or bust.

I think it'll be Russell Wilson and half of the what was this seasons Seattle Seahawks roster. Give him the contract, he can carry his team folks. They can afford to let some luxuries go..

You know, the guy who still hadnt completed one pass 8 minutes to go in the first half of the superbowl.

Not.

That was a good article. I think with a little Gettleman magic, the Panthers will be in the mix next year. If i had to go out on a limb this early and had to pick one team to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl in 2015, it would be the Green Bay Packers,a team with Aaron Rodgers at QB and good offense and defense balance.

If Gettleman can repeat half of the success of what he did in the draft and free agency last year, we will be a legitimate threat.  Can you imagine the infusion of 10 or 11 contributors in 2 years and all of them under the age of 24?  The future is bright fellas.

GreetingsFromTimbuk3_zps1fc23111.jpg

If Gettleman can repeat half of the success of what he did in the draft and free agency last year, we will be a legitimate threat.  Can you imagine the infusion of 10 or 11 contributors in 2 years and all of them under the age of 24?  The future is bright fellas.

GreetingsFromTimbuk3_zps1fc23111.jpg

Yep, don't mind us, we're just here to kick a little @$$...for a long time.

Sixth seems about right.  The only two other teams you could argue ahead of us right now are Dallas or Detroit, I would probably put Dallas there, but at the same point I would have Denver lower.

Nice to see an article that actually give Gettleman and our young players the credit they deserve.

Archived