• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Arthur Blank acknowledges Falcons cheated

Jeremy Igo

They actually got the recorded crowd noise from their season finale against the panthers in 2013. That's the loudest that place has been when we took it over to win the division. They had to edit out the "Luuuukkkeee" chants as it would be a little too obvious.

Did you notice the speakers on the field at CLink? I took a picture of them on my phone but ended up deleting it. They were on the Seahawks sideline at either side of their bench. I was wondering what was coming out of those.

Edit: I'm sure it was nothing which is why I deleted the photo. But.....maybe it wasn't

I was right behind one. You could feel the vibration off them. When the crowd got "really" loud for some reason those did too.

post-3287-142303460622_thumb.jpg

damn cheaters....on par with deflate gate in my opinion...if those allegations are proven to be correct that is.

everyone seems to be focusing on whether it had any impact on the outcome of the games and to me, I don't think it really matters.  There is a rule in place and they broke it....now do something about it.

the top floor of the NFL tower is weak...and it's really glaring.  Really fast to react to the "easy" cheaters...but drag their damn feet on any of these other issues.

Artie Blank is an OCD control freak.

You're saying you didn't know anything about this crap, Artie? 

giphy.gif

I absolutely noticed noise coming from the speakers this year in Atlanta on the field. It lasted well into the Panthers huddle.

And guess who also spends a lot of his time on the field?  You still sure you knew nothing about this, Artie?

giphy.gif

And now per PFT they've hired the guy who was caught filming the sidelines with the Broncos under Josh McDaniels.

PFT: Falcons hire Steve Scarnecchia

Good job avoiding the appearance of impropriety guys :lol:

and they hired the OC who was getting texts from the press box from the GM about play calls in cleveland.

of course he says he left because it was hurting the integrity of the game, but maybe he knew they were about to get caught?

Archived