• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why was Brady so crappy today?

gettlemanjack

nothing wrong with a good game manger, like Chris Paul. Brady looked like poo and played a crappy game. i am ashamed of him. He is too

Back it up with facts... or just post pictures from random twitter people that you stalk haha.

You think he was bad because he didn't make any eye-popping plays.

I think he was good because he managed the game and put his team in a position to win by not trying to play hero ball when he was down 10 point with 8 minutes left. He made all the throws he needed to and because of it he's a 4X SB champion.

Since I have a feeling you're doing this for kicks I'm gonna let you be gettlemanjack.

I'm not giving you anymore attention.

You are much, much better at posting photos than carrying on intelligent convo.

Peace

Brady's balls are awaiting your tongue. Go have at them. Doesn't mean he wasn't good tonight

gettlemanjack is frazzled after a 2 week run of posting hilarious may-mays in the deflate thread, probly hard to cope wth the Patriots winning again despite his effort to stop them in spam form.

tom brady's balls are literally posting this

Brady rose to his Alex Smith expectations. today?

Brady was poo looking like Alex Smith. Brady agrees as you lick his balls to make it better

Forget licking balls, maybe you need a kick to the balls.

Brady played a solid game and came away with the win because he didn't try to be the hero. He took what the defense gave him.

I'd ask you to be a level headed person but that's probably out of the question for someone who posts random tweets from people he doesn't even know.

Archived