• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why was Brady so crappy today?

gettlemanjack

It is like we are talkimg about Alex Smith

There's nothing wrong with managing the game.

Sometimes just being a game manager can win you the game and it did tonight.

Brady didn't try to be a hero. He didn't try to test Sherman, Chancellor, etc. He attacked the weak link of the secondary (Simon) and got the ball out quickly to the flat to negate Seattle's pass rush.

It was a good plan and because of it he's celebrating a Super Bowl.

Brady played fine, much like Cam's outing against this same team. People don't understand what good quarterbacking looks like when going against an elite defense.

all those words don't mean anything you're just a ball licker and that's all there is to it no matter what

yeah.. i love that guy as he won a lot of games for us... but damn that play hurt us .... tonight that happened to the SeaChickens a bad bonehead play!! They will remember this .. that is the true fans will!

Oh, I am still salty as fukk about that godamn superbowl! Godamn Kasay.

There's nothing wrong with managing the game.

Sometimes just being a game manager can win you the game and it did tonight.

Brady didn't try to be a hero. He didn't try to test Sherman, Chancellor, etc. He attacked the weak link of the secondary (Simon) and got the ball out quickly to the flat to negate Seattle's pass rush.

It was a good plan and because of it he's celebrating a Super Bowl.

nothing wrong with a good game manger, like Chris Paul. Brady looked like poo and played a crappy game. i am ashamed of him. He is too

Archived