• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why was Brady so crappy today?

gettlemanjack

If anyone actually watched the game he didn't play very well. Majority of those passes and yards were screens or short slants and YAC. He had a fair amount of sh*tty throws and a fair amount of great throws. Not one of his best games and I honestly think Cam's game against them these playoffs was more impressive.

That's taking what the defense gives you and sometimes that's more impressive than slinging the ball all over the field.

To me it takes more skill, patience, and self-control to nickel and dime a team down the field than to throw to thirty yard passes to score a touchdown.

Sure he missed a few throws but let's not underrate those quick throws to the flat. Brady makes those throws better than anyone in the league and those are throws that Newton still struggles with.

I am salty plus I do not like him since our last and only SuperBowl meeting even thiogh our kicker gave them extra 15 yds in the game..so piss off ( :) still salty !!)

I honestly still don't know whether y'all are just playing around or not. Nobody can be that critical of someone who passed for over 300 yards, threw for 4 tds, was accurate with a 74%, came up clutch, and won the superbowl MVP (unless you are that salty)

Yep, I'm pretty sure he did it with a concussion too.

He was wobbling all over the place down the stretch.

Oh yeah he definitely did. Some guy tweeted out "Too bad Julian won't remember what he did in the Superbowl" or something like that. Dude was wooozy

Archived