• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For ANY Panther fan remotely upset

ctrcat

I don't understand what the state of the Seahawks message board has to do with upset Panther fans. And I don't know why anyone would expect Panthers fans to be upset.

Upset that the Patriots won.  There's no logical reason (in my mind) to not be happy about this result, looking totally from a 100% Panther fan perspective with no other factors.  Reading their forum is fantastic reading and chicken soup for the soul.  Try some.

More butt hurt from insecure Panther fans about a team we have yet to beat in a meaningful game.

Hope our future doesn't hinge on the Seahawks or their fans melting down because once the moment passes and it will, that team will be as motivated if not more so than they were this year.

I have no doubt Panther players are counting on themselves to win next season rather than some odd fantasy scenario of huddler posters.

More butt hurt from insecure Panther fans about a team we have yet to beat in a meaningful game.

Hope our future doesn't hinge on the Seahawks or their fans melting down because once the moment passes and it will, that team will be as motivated if not more so than they were this year.

I have no doubt Panther players are counting on themselves to win next season rather than some odd fantasy scenario of huddler posters.

Do boxers not look to exploit cuts in a fight, or do they call timeout and hope that the opponent never gets hurt?  Then why not be seahawk fans then?  In this sport you look for any advantage you can get and while we had Marty Hurney picking 17 players in the 2010 and 2011 NFL drafts that aren't on the team anymore (think about that), they were picking the likes of Chancellor and Sherman in the 5th round.  We're obviously close but can find joy and comfort in their pain (and you don't know sports if you don't think this is more likely to be devastating than the other way around), as well as another GMan offseason. 

I motherfuggin love it, earlier I said I might hate the Seahawks as much as the Saints and Falcons, I cant believe im saying this but I might even hate them a little more. Between Sherman constantly running his pie hole, to the fake, smug Russell Wilson and to the other Seahawks player literally saying Gronk wasnt a good player.

They are completely a prime example of a team that believes their own hype so much that not only do they drink their own kool aid, they piss it out and drink it again. I have a deep hatred for that team and it just feels like a different kind of hatred than I do the Falcons and Saints

Do boxers not look to exploit cuts in a fight, or do they call timeout and hope that the opponent never gets hurt?  Then why not be seahawk fans then?  In this sport you look for any advantage you can get and while we had Marty Hurney picking 17 players in the 2010 and 2011 NFL drafts that aren't on the team anymore (think about that), they were picking the likes of Chancellor and Sherman in the 5th round.  We're obviously close but can find joy and comfort in their pain (and you don't know sports if you don't think this is more likely to be devastating than the other way around), as well as another GMan offseason.

You are entitled to your opinion, but the winner of today's SB would suggest that the good teams learn from their mistakes and move forward. The history of Seattle these last few years indicates they are a resilient team and learn from their mistakes.

Go ahead and hope they fall apart next year if it makes you feel any better, just don't be surprised when the Hawks show up with their game faces on ready to go.

I'd rather count on the improvement of the Panthers to win the day.

As a neutral observer, I'm upset that a game of that quality, with the talent on the field and on the sidelines, that the game is lost on an interception that never should have been thrown in the first place.

If the Seahawks were going to lose at that point, it should have been via an epic goal line stand from New England, not on an interception thrown on the one yard line. How can you make that play? There's no excuse. Even if that play is completed it's still a completely unnecessary call at that point in time.

Ironically, I felt the same way if not even more angry at the NFC Championship game, where McCarthy managed to hand over a surefire victory despite clearly being the better team over 50 minutes.

Archived