• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can you find the Falcons sneaky speaker?

Jeremy Igo

Not really. No dome teams are allowed to play music and noise while the opposing team is in their huddle. The Falcons did this repeatedly this year..... Not that it mattered.

At least the Patriots cheated and are in the superbowl. Atlanta cheats and has a losing record.

Cheating and losing.....lol.

This wasn't a cheat lol, all it did was give some extra noise. It's not like it was effective either.

Seriously, we're so bad we couldn't even bend the rules correctly. 

So if you cheat and you're so bad it doesn't help, that makes cheating OK?

Yeah, that's the Falcons/State of Georgia football fans I've come to know and despise in a nutshell.

Ill say again that throwing stones when your house is made of glass just isnt smart. 

Most of the time when teams break rules such as warming footballs or stuff like this,.... they are nobodies or lose more than they win.  No one cares and the media doesnt pick it up-- 

However when you go after a team that does matter for breaking rules-- throwing stones-- be prepared for the back lash, and if you didnt clean up your backyard,.. prepare for scrutiny of your own.

Kraft is probably up there pulling an American Beauty-- hey you want to penalize us, well we are pointing out and calling out everyones dirt. Teams paying players under the table, juice, illegally loud music, illegal cleats, whatever,..

its going to come out-- even on the teams that are perennial losers.

So if you cheat and you're so bad it doesn't help, that makes cheating OK?

Yeah, that's the Falcons/State of Georgia football fans I've come to know and despise in a nutshell.

Yeah, all that noise really helped our lines not suck ass. Please.

This offered zero competitive advantage. This was not a cheat. This was just extra noise. 

Yeh, nothing came out with the Colts because they were nobody and Peyton Manning was the darling of the NFL. They always made the playoffs but managed ONLY 2 Superbowl appearances and won 1.

Remember the bigger story, rightfully so was the Saints.  Peyton was having neck surgery also, so there was no story to cover.

Theres no story if there isnt a hero to brand or an anti-hero to tear down. Thats the movies that make the most money, and thats the stories that draw the attention.

Its just how the world works. How many athletes have multiple baby mommas, cheat whatever.  Brett Favre sends a picture of his dingdong to a chick that looks like his wife-- and everyone went nuts.  

If that had been Matt Hasselbeck-- its a back website short story that 10 people read or care about.

MAYBE break a rule, but be a perennial winner, hero or anti-hero, and watch the media throw it out and catch fire making their advertiser dollars.  People that cant spell football all of a sudden become science experts and have Odins all seeing eye.  

Cheat for real, but be a nobody or just too AWW SHUCKKSSS for anyone to care,... and no one will talk about it-- media wont waste the space.

However-- be the perennial winner hero or anti-hero-- get all this thrown on you,.. then make a stink about all the others and what they do and how they do it,..

well,.. then it becomes a story as well.

We need to get Mark Brunell on tv to stand on a field with a speaker behind him and say "Yes I can tell that is 11 decibles too loud," and break down into tears.

I thought this was hilarious.. I can't pie it cuz it's not working on the mobile site (and I'm too lazy to switch to the desktop one), but well done

Archived