• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Katy Perry Halftime Show

Jeremy Igo

I did notice some Sync and timing was off. Lenny Kravitz wasnt really playing his guitar, you could tell, he was not sync with the notes right. Her outfits though, where not that great. Who came up with the set desgin? I find it hilarious that Missy Elliot was singing songs that are 10+ years old, and still stole the show.

So out of curiosity, who would you all like to see perform at halftime of the Superbowl? Given that it has to be "family friendly" for the most part. And it also has to appeal to the majority of the target audience, which for the Superbowl is pretty much everyone with a TV.

I am curious to see what you think would be a "great" halftime show. 

So out of curiosity, who would you all like to see perform at halftime of the Superbowl? Given that it has to be "family friendly" for the most part. And it also has to appeal to the majority of the target audience, which for the Superbowl is pretty much everyone with a TV.

I am curious to see what you think would be a "great" halftime show. 

I'm torn between Tool and Taylor Swift honestly. 

They bring the other acts on for a minute or two to take care of costume changes. 

I liked it and thought she sounded good.  I wonder if it was all lip-sync, but it didn't look like it.  Doesn't help I've watched the death scene in The Interview probably 20 times because I love it...

Archived