• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As Any DT Out There Is News

Delhommey

I read on the STL message board that Adam Carriker is running with the 3rd team. Fox seems to like big, corn fed, white guys. I haven't heard anything about him coming available but I figure any 3rd string guy could be had if you really want to get him.

Not sure where you got that information from but Carriker is a starter. Gary Gibson is 2nd string with Hollis Thomas behind him.

http://www.stlouisrams.com/Team/DepthCharts/

Check out some Rams blogs. Apparently Carriker is playing behind Gibson in the preseason, and is fighting off the bust label.

I'll admit that I didn't follow the Rams that much last season, okay I didn't follow them at all. But during his rookie year Carriker was a beast and was probably the lone defensive star on that team that year. Wow, wonder if he is in the new coach's dog house or something? I really liked him in the draft that year and wasn't surprised when he did so well in his rookie season.

He he is cut or could be had for a cheap trade I would say go for it. He is younger than Lewis and at least from what I remember seeing his rookie year a diffinent upgrade. However, that still will not solve the main problem at DT.

I always thought Carriker was solid and I don't follow the Rams much either but I was looking around on google for surprise cuts or DT trade rumors or something similar and I found myself on the Rams message board with Carriker getting trashed. They said he was playing with the 2nd and 3rd string for a reason and Spagnolo wasn't fan of his. I then went to the depth chart and Carriker was listed as the starter so I wasn't sure what the truth really was....I assumed the fans in the forum would know the starters and Carriker wasn't one of them. If he has lost favor in STL - I think might be a viable option here.

Archived