• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One thing to consider when talking Free Agents....

Jeremy Igo

I agree with you in we have more talent on the D side. Of that there is no question.

You just made a statement, and although wrong, continued to try to twist it to seem right. It's easier to just say, yes I'm was wrong, I should have said talent, or resources, but not actual $$$'s.

You and I are both football junkies, you look at it differently than me, but we both understand the game fairly well, but the statement you made just wasn't true. No biggie. It's my job to listen to exactly what people say....to the word...every time, and let me tell you, it gets me into more fights with my wife than I care to mention.

i can understand why it gets you in trouble. It is the same thing that kids do when they are around the age of 13 and it drives all parents crazy. They know what their parents mean but nit pick each word and phrase instead of recognizing the intent of the conversation. Most folks outgrow it and some don't. You are free to do whatever, it isn't my business but insanity is doing the same thing over and over and wondering why the results are always the same,

In 2013 he was All Pro and went to the probowl and was a big part of the offense. In 2014 he was on IR most of the season and not very effective. Why would we cut him at this point if we think he can return to his 2013 form.

The FB position is almost dead in the modern NFL. Being an All-Pro at FB doesn't mean what it used to. I still think he's a valuable piece, but is he worth a $3M cap hit? If I'm wrong on that cap number, please point it out. I'm on a phone and not gonna look it up.

i can understand why it gets you in trouble. It is the same thing that kids do when they are around the age of 13 and it drives all parents crazy. They know what their parents mean but nit pick each word and phrase instead of recognizing the intent of the conversation. Most folks outgrow it and some don't. You are free to do whatever, it isn't my business but insanity is doing the same thing over and over and wondering why the results are always the same,

That...or folks could articulate exactly what they mean when they say it.

The FB position is almost dead in the modern NFL. Being an All-Pro at FB doesn't mean what it used to. I still think he's a valuable piece, but is he worth a $3M cap hit? If I'm wrong on that cap number, please point it out. I'm on a phone and not gonna look it up.

We save just shy of 2.5 if we cut him.  Make him a June 1 and you can spread the 1.2 over the next two years.

But we don't run the modern NFL offense according to Gettleman. We are a run first offense so the fullback is a vital piece for us. And no I won't point out the number because I get the point. For us I think Tolbert is still a big part of the offense when healthy.

I bet that is what you tell your wife too. I bet it works as well at home as it does here.

Honestly, I have a pretty dang good life, thanks for asking.

It's called being a bit OCD, and if channeled correctly, you can be very successful using it.

Honestly, I have a pretty dang good life, thanks for asking.

It's called being a bit OCD, and if channeled correctly, you can be very successful using it.

Hint: if you get in fights over it at home it is not being channeled properly. Second hint: you can be a jerk at work and Be successful . If you act that way at home you sleep alone.

Archived