• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official* - Manny Pacquiao v. Floyd Mayweather - May 2, 2015

h0llywood

Mayweather is a piece of garbage, but how big of a piece of trash he is is only secondary to how boring of a fighter this guy is. I would literally rather have my balls removed than to watch another fight by this clown. I feel bad for anybody that spent money on this horrible slapfest.

that poo was so boring watching him throw one shot every 30 seconds and hugging pacquiao every time pac started to land some combos

Alright so name these guys that would beat him.

Sugar Ray Robinson

Jake LaMotta

Kid Gavilan

Bobo Olson

Randy Turpin

Rocky Graziano

Gene Fullmer

Carmen Basilio

Joey Giardello

Rubin Carter

Roberto Duran

Ray Leonard

Marvin Hagler

Thomas Hearns

Emile Griffith

Henry Armstrong

Harry Greb

Carlos Monzon

Dick Tiger

Jimmy Doyle

There's 20 just in his weight class (relative). 

Fighter of the decade.

only 8 division champion. Ever.

If you say so.

Back in the day there weren't even 8 divisions. Those "in-between" divisions don't count at all. And fighter of the decade don't mean a thing when the decade has no good boxers comparatively. If Manny fought 50 years earlier he would be a nobody, not even good enough to get a shot at a title. Same goes for Floyd.

Boxing is dead.  That fight was horrible.  It might have been fixed.  All I know is Mayweather and Pacquiao made hundreds of millions of dollars off that fight when there are people starving all over the world.  fuging sucks.

You know how I know you know nothing about MMA?

I know how to watch it, and it is usually two guys with their legs wrapped around each other for 3 rounds.

That is like me saying you know nothing about boxing because you think Mayweather's defensive counterpunching style is "boring".

I'd like to give a big shout out to the free stream, for saving me from having to pay for that utter garbage.

First boxing match I've watched in 10 years and it will be another 10 before I watch another.

Archived