• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can't decide who to pull for on Sunday.

Jeremy Igo

I want to see both qb's beaten and battered by the opposite defenses and laugh all night. I won't be awake for the trophy presentation and don't care who will win. I hate them both because of the fan bases and that's who we have deal with in our world. I like Seattle's players and coach better, so I guess that's where I'm leaning.

I need some help.

I don't really want to see either team win.

Which is the lesser of two evils here. If the Seahawks win, then Brady and the cheating Pats are laughed at and people will claim karma set in.

If the Pats win, it will be forever tarnished with a * for the deflated balls, much like the Saints bounty superbowl.

Help me decide.

Russell Wilson is in the group of young new age QBs (Luck, Wilson, Kaepernick, and Cam).  Whether we like it or not, Cam will always be compared to these guys, and people will try to stack their accomplishments against each other.  That might not be important, but I always want my guys to be considered the best..  That's why I am rooting for NE.  

I am also in the minority of people that have a lot of respect for NE and Tom Brady.  Whatever people say about them, I respect their consistency over the years, and I think the way they build their team and manage the cap is an example for the rest of the league to follow.  I feel like Gettleman is finally leading us down that path.

I don't really care who wins.

That being said, I think a Seattle win hastens the breakup of their defense.  With a couple of rings, they are going to want to get paid and Seattle will not be able to keep all of them.  So that weakens one potential NFC rival slightly.  They will still be good, but maybe not dominant, and will make room for other teams (maybe us) to rise to the top. 

That being said, I still don't really care.  Just looking forward to a good game, and some good food. 

Archived