• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can't decide who to pull for on Sunday.

Jeremy Igo

I need some help.

I don't really want to see either team win.

Which is the lesser of two evils here. If the Seahawks win, then Brady and the cheating Pats are laughed at and people will claim karma set in.

If the Pats win, it will be forever tarnished with a * for the deflated balls, much like the Saints bounty superbowl.

Help me decide.

Flip a coin.

Or, flip a bird like me (in other words, stomp a Hawk).   Belicheat, Brady, Blount, Brandon and Bob (aka Rob) all the way!

We've had this discussion but...

Individual players using PEDs isn't in the same class as organizational cheating like the Pats and Saints have been PROVEN to have done.

It's not in the same class, it's far worse. 7 players busted since Carroll arrived there, the most in the league. His presence or the presence of someone on that team is promoting PED usage as a policy.

It's not in the same class, it's far worse. 7 players busted since Carroll arrived there, the most in the league. His presence or the presence of someone on that team is promoting PED usage as a policy.

My reasoning, what ever these players take is on them. At the end of the day you can't blame coaches, staff, or other random people. You know what your doing with your body. My job doesn't care who told me it was OK to take illegal substances....they care about facts. You took illegal poo? Then pay the consequences, point blank.

Yeah I completely disagree.  An individual, or even a couple of individuals taking banned substances, is not as bad (not even close) as an entire coaching staff knowingly cheating.

Now, if the staff is in on the PED use, then that's a different story, but as far as I know, there haven't been any coaching staff members in the NFL busted for helping players get/use PEDs.  

I need some help.

I don't really want to see either team win.

Which is the lesser of two evils here. If the Seahawks win, then Brady and the cheating Pats are laughed at and people will claim karma set in.

If the Pats win, it will be forever tarnished with a * for the deflated balls, much like the Saints bounty superbowl.

Help me decide.

Do like I'm going to do.  Drink beer and watch the commercials.

You guys are making this too hard on yourselves.....................play a block pool and root for your numbers each quarter and you will care less what team is winning as long as you have a shot at getting your numbers at the quarter's end...

That's the way to watch a SB when you realize you don't want either team to win........

Ahem..........

.......using PEDs particular among strength/speed positions is ubiquitous in football...............face the facts.........if not designer agent masking anabolics along with GHG and/or Insulin...... then an insolation or combination of those...........if a fact of life in pro sports like football.

You guys are making this too hard on yourselves.....................play a block pool and root for your numbers each quarter and you will care less what team is winning as long as you have a shot at getting your numbers at the quarter's end...

That's the way to watch a SB when you realize you don't want either team to win........

Sounds about right. 

Archived