• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can't decide who to pull for on Sunday.

Jeremy Igo

The Patriots barely beat us in the only Superbowl we have ever played in amidst a shroud of controversial evidence that vanished. Other than the falcons and saints, I would cheer for any NFC team over the Patriots. 

this post has been nominated for best answer. 

I'm on the Seahawk side for this one.  The Pats are on the way down on their own.  Brady will go the way of Brees and Manning in the next year, maybe two.  If the Seahawks win this one, that will be 2 for them, but it's still very early for them.  If the Panthers rise up and start whipping them such that they don't get back, of which they are extremely capable, then talk of dynasty and Wilson to the HOF will die out just as fast.

couple comments...

ya...the Seahawk players were busted for PEDs and served their suspensions....the Patriots have been cheating for who knows how long and well, we'll deal with that sometime after the super bowl. 

put aside the fact that in honesty, without sounding like a dick...the Seahawks have beaten your Panthers the last 5 in a row...I get it, and that pisses you off...but outside of that, you have no reason to hate them!

you all love me....way more than any pats fan around here

3 good reasons to cheer for the Seahawks!!!!!

There are very few redeeming qualities that I can think of for either team.

It's like the Arrogance Bowl and it starts with the coaches.

Will not pull for either team, but figure the Pats to win.  Seahawks been scraping by lately and I think it catches up to them.

Blount will play a bigger role in the win than Lynch (IMO)

I need some help.

I don't really want to see either team win.

Which is the lesser of two evils here. If the Seahawks win, then Brady and the cheating Pats are laughed at and people will claim karma set in.

If the Pats win, it will be forever tarnished with a * for the deflated balls, much like the Saints bounty superbowl.

Help me decide.

Wilson went to college in nc. I hate the pats. Those are the only reasons I need.

I have never understood the idea of having to have a dog in every fight. I pull for my teams that I have always loved (Panthers, Hornets, Canes) but I'm just going to be watching a football game Sunday. I will not have to pick a team and then fist pump every time they score.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

This is tough. Truly. I did like the Seahawks. After their smug attitudes, dismissive comments of the Panthers etc, thats tough.

Normally I would love a team like that. Its insane how many 2 touchdown 4 th quarters theyve had.

Thats a never say die, with my last breath I spit at thee team. Pete Carroll is the man for having them play like that, Belichecks daddy for real.

For all the Patriot hate ive had over the years, I love watching Tom Brady play old man football. He gets pissed off and just goes berzerk.

Most of their players were nobodies and they beat people with smurfs,...

I dont have to say again or derail a thread but I just dont agree with anything they have done to be cheating, and probably never will.

So just like I disliked Brett Favre for most of his career, I became a Brett fan from hell his last 4 seasons. Peyton never did that for me. I may be a Brady fan involuntarily, just cant help it.

So ill pull for the Patriots. Old men, castaways and smurfs.

Archived