• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can't decide who to pull for on Sunday.

Jeremy Igo

Its a no lose for me

If Brady wins then that increases the likelihood he will retire.

If the Pats lose it will be karmic payback for cheating.

If the Pats win I will forever get to harass my Bostonian friends about the fact that they won because they cheated.

If the Hawks win we got taken out by the team that won it all

If the Hawks lose I don't have to hear about the Demi-God Wilson

There is something to be gained from any outcome. 

Ill be rooting for Offense, lots of offense.  I want it to be the first SB with no punts.

This is the lesser of two evils bowl for me.

I have heard more Seahawks talk about money or getting paid for putting on a hat to the point of inducing vomit.

They have to put HGH in their cereal and are jacked up on adderal and diet red bull to the point where you don't interview them after a game. I'm waiting for a Seahawks to either self combust while watching Scandal or take a group of tourists hostage at Pike's fish place with a spork.

So the lesser is the Patriots.

Seattle wins 20-14.

I don't like SEA but detest NE even more. No way am i pulling for Belchick and his cheating rearend. Plus, SEA is in the NFC , so  Regretfully,i will have to pull for SEA to win the SuperBowl,then watch them spiral backwards after Russell Wilson signs his big upcoming contract and hurts their salary cap. 

Guest Barry McCaulkinor

fug that. I don't pull for anyone else besides the panthers. Those 2 teams can eat a bag of dicks for all I care. Not watching. 

Archived