• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can't decide who to pull for on Sunday.

Jeremy Igo

i can't remember a superbowl that i was this disinterested in.

i'm still going to watch it, but i really don't want either team to win.

i will probably pull for the nfc and the team that knocked us out of the playoffs.

either way, an annoying team with very annoying bandwagon fans wins and the hype is going to be unbearable.

all i know is that when we play the seahawks next year i want desperately to win. i'm so tired of this poo of never being quite good enough.

a benefit i didn't think of just a few seconds ago is that there aren't any seahawk fans at work. at least not yet.

there are several pats fans, a couple of them from the boston area. it's funny...those two are a couple of the most tolerable pats fans i've ever known, but it's probably because they are legit lifetime fans actually from new england.

not too much to honestly dislike about the seahawks.

…but then at this point i can't think of too much i dislike about the patriots either, at least not that's not tinted by my annoyance at them for being great for a decade.

i care less about this superbowl than i have in a very long time despite that it's one of the most compelling matchups.

Pulling for the Seahawks only because I can't stand the Patriots and their culture of cheating and their ability to walk in the "grey area" of the rule book. Plus, I don't really care for yankees. 

I don't like how everyone is suddenly a Seahawk fan. There's people from Seattle (and Seattle area) who probably didn't care about football and/or the seahawks until recently. Now that their home team is good...AW MAN I'VE BEEN A SEAHAWKS FAN SINCE I WAS BORN! Yeah right dipshit.

But at least if they win - we can say our season was ended by the best team. I probably hate Pete Carroll just as much as I hate Belichick if not more. Carroll is an excellent example of what's wrong with college sports. He's a scumbag cut from the same cloth as Calipari, Meyer, etc. 

So I'm pulling for the seahawks for two reasons:

1. We can say our season was ended by the best team

2. I dislike the Seahawks team SLIGHTLY less than I dislike the Cheatriots. 

Archived