• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Gordon's (or at least his publicist's) journal entry

Jeremy Igo

lol I'll have to just accept "punk"...it beats "thug"; lord knows that word is thrown around for any black athlete that has ANY trouble with the law. (and I can count on one hand the times I've brought up race on here; so don't think I'm that guy. But let's call a spade a spade )

Race baiting racist.

What you mean spade?

I think what josh said about people who don't even know him saying the kind of poo they said I agree with. Everyone who has the stage of Stephen a smith and others think they have to give an opinion on someone else's problems when really they should keep their fuging mouths shut. That's my only support of josh at this point.

Maybe targeted wasn't the best word. I just think there's something deeply flawed with the NFL when you've got an owner who gets pulled over drunk and coked out of his mind and nothing happens. You've got AP, Greg Hardy, Ray McDonald, and Ray Rice who would've all been out on the field this season if it weren't for the leaked elevator footage. You've got a team in the Super Bowl who's been blatantly cheating for God only knows how long and what else they've gotten away with.... But then they want to lay the hammer on a guy for smoking some pot and tell him he can't drink alcohol?

I don't disagree with your general sentiment here however I think you're off on another subject, one of the NFL as a business treating it's employees with fairness and I agree that they don't appear to. However I still contend that even if they are picking on Gordon (and I don't really think they are) he still has serious personal issues.

Archived