• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Gordon's (or at least his publicist's) journal entry

Jeremy Igo

Believe what someone does not what they say.

If he doesn't have a problem he could easily NOT drink per the rules of the NFL and what he agreed upon. He knows where the sidelines are on the field but doesn't in life. Time to grow up Josh and get your life together.

What exactly makes him a punk again? Continuously making poor decisions yeah but a punk...

lol I'll have to just accept "punk"...it beats "thug"; lord knows that word is thrown around for any black athlete that has ANY trouble with the law. (and I can count on one hand the times I've brought up race on here; so don't think I'm that guy. But let's call a spade a spade )

I just read the comments he made today to some website...

He's basically saying he assumed the ban on him consuming alcohol ended with the regular season but he's taking responsibility that he didn't confirm that before drinking.

I honestly think he's probably an alcoholic and probably has an addiction problem... He needs to get some people around him that will help him.

I just read the comments he made today to some website...

He's basically saying he assumed the ban on him consuming alcohol ended with the regular season but he's taking responsibility that he didn't confirm that before drinking.

I honestly think he's probably an alcoholic and probably has an addiction problem... He needs to get some people around him that will help him.

And you're basing him being an alcoholic and having an addiction problem off of what? LOL

And you're basing him being an alcoholic and having an addiction problem off of what? LOL

I'm basing my opinion off the fact that I've listened to the man talk and he's obviously not an idiot.

Absent being really dumb (which again, I don't think he is), and the fact that he's been caught multiple, multiple times with drugs and alcohol in his system, even when he's taking the risk of losing his very highly paid spot as an NFL wide receiver, I feel like that's a pretty safe assumption.

You guys are just gonna talk about the drugs and brush off the main point hes making about the media? I've never been a fan of pooing on someone just for making mistakes. I make mistakes all the damn time. It happens to all of us. I dont get judging him so profoundly.

You guys are just gonna talk about the drugs and brush off the main point hes making about the media? I've never been a fan of pooing on someone just for making mistakes. I make mistakes all the damn time. It happens to all of us. I dont get judging him so profoundly.

Honestly, I think that's kind of a deflection.

Two people make the same mistake, one unknown and one famous.  The impropriety of the famous person's mistake is not minimized by the fact that more people talk about it.  Heck, famous people - athletes, for example - are more likely to have people willing to forgive them.

But bottom line, whether ten people know about it or ten million, the choices you make are still ultimately your responsibility.

Archived