• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are your Superbowl food plans?

Jeremy Igo

I call it Colon Blow. It's a cheese dip.

2 packages Neese's Sausage (one Hot, one regular).

2 cans of Rotel (one normal, one hot)

3 packs (the boxes) of Cream Chese.

Brown the sausage. Drain it.

Line a slow cooker/crockpot with a liner and put in the rotel, cream cheese, and sausage and cook until it's a delicious, gooey mix.

I'm working on the name. It's a phenomenal party dish.

sounds good, both the recipe and the name.

I call it Colon Blow. It's a cheese dip.

2 packages Neese's Sausage (one Hot, one regular).

2 cans of Rotel (one normal, one hot)

3 packs (the boxes) of Cream Chese.

Brown the sausage. Drain it.

Line a slow cooker/crockpot with a liner and put in the rotel, cream cheese, and sausage and cook until it's a delicious, gooey mix.

I'm working on the name. It's a phenomenal party dish.

My wife does a version of that. That can be a meal in itself.

Carne asada fries are usually a hit. Chopped carne asada meat on top of steak fries with pico, melted cheddar, guac/sour cream and jalapeno. Easy and people really seem to enjoy it. Season fries with onion powder pepper and garlic salt before adding the toppings.

I know I'm going to face a lot of judgment for this, but Little Caesers is my favorite pizza, so I'll be grabbing some of those.

When I say favorite I mean readily available/chain. I've eaten pizza in NYC and it's the best in the world.

I had a friend that is a chef from LA that published a cook book, and one of my favorite recipes that I have made is "Coon Ass Biker Caviar". 

It has green chillies, olives (ripe and green), tomatoes, green onions, garlic and some other incidents. Dip with Fritos Scoops or Tostitos.

Yes, he rode motorcycles and was Cajun. Let me know if you want the full 

Looking for ideas. Heading to a party at a friend's house. Need to bring a foodage.

Was thinking maybe baked potato skins with cheese, bacon, chives, etc.

Something fairly easy that you may want to try:

You can take some good sized Sweet Vidalia onions, peel them, and cut the core/root out from the top (leaving like a little edible bowl). Put a single bouillon cube in each each and a pat of butter on top (or more butter depending upon your taste buds). Then wrap it up in foil (like a mini trash bag to make it easy to open), and either grill them or bake them in the oven at about 400-425 for 45 mins or longer.  Cook them to your liking. I like them tender.

Archived