• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Non-Homer Advice Needed

dham278

Dwill is the obvious choice. Normally I would say smith would be the next obvious choice, but you dont want two studs from the same team. In fantasy, you want to spread it out as much as you can. A bad week from Carolina would almost be a sure loss. So I would go Dwil and Portis. Then take the top WR thats on the board.

Personally I'd take Dwill and Portis and wouldn't look back.
my first thought and probably the one i would settle with. both will finish in the top 10-12 next year. just makes sense. spend your first pick trying to get smitty or housh back. more depends on if it is ppr or not between the two of them. if ppr i'd take housh first.

but keep williams and portis.

I know it's the wrong forum, but i figured it would get more traffic here and it hasn't been moved yet. No, I won't have to give up any picks to keep them and no, ST stats don't count

If you don't have to give up any draft picks, then keep Portis or Smith to go along with DWill. Smitty and Portis will put up pretty much the same numbers. Smith has more upside but Portis puts up more stable numbers week to week. Choice is yours but either way, take another wide out in the first round

In a fantasy keeper league which I won last year, I can tab two players to keep for this year's team. The highest producers were Panthers, but I want some outside advice to make sure I'm not being a homer. Thoughts?

Jay Cutler (Chi - QB)

Owen Daniels (Hou - TE)

T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Sea - WR)

DeSean Jackson (Phi - WR)

Marshawn Lynch (Buf - RB)

Derrick Mason (Bal - WR)

Zach Miller (Oak - TE)

Clinton Portis (Was - RB)

Ben Roethlisberger (Pit - QB)

Steve Smith (Car - WR)

DeAngelo Williams (Car - RB)

I would keep Smitty, he's consistent and will continue to produce this year.

I think I would also keep Cutler. Maybe Portis, but he'll be worked to death and won't be good late in the year. Cutler will have problems with the Chicago wind, but should put up some good numbers.

Williams may be very good, but I'm in the camp that sees him losing more carries to Stewart. If he starts out this year like he finished last, then more teams will game-plan specifically to shut him down, which will be good for Smith but bad for Williams.

It's really hard to say, and a lot depends on your league's scoring rules, which you didn't post. Wrong forum anyway... ;)

Archived