• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam booed courtside at Hawks game...

Jeremy Igo

A lot wrong with this posts.

Let me break a few things down for you:

The Falcons play in Atlanta. The Hawks play in Atlanta. They share fans. Falcons fans hate Cam Newton. Hawks fans, by proxy, hate Cam Newton, hometown boy or not. I really don't know what you're so upset about.

Also, no HC passed on the Falcons. We let them all walk in favor of Quinn. We actually passed on them my man. We let them leave for other interviews and didn't ask for a second.

I'm on the Huddle to talk with rival fans. It's always interesting to get away from the homerism of TATF. Whether the Panthers won the NFCS or not is irrelevant.

Some of your earlier comments are debatable but you're totally wrong about one thing. The back to back winner of the NFCS is ALWAYS relevant....especially when we make it a trifecta next year as well. If winning the division isn't relevant or the goal of your team every year, then maybe that's why you are in 3rd (??) place this year. Anyway, I'll stop with the smack now and enjoy your time on the Huddle.

You sound like a 40 year old out of touch with fashion tho

Easy there Ace....I'm 43 and remember wearing checkered Vanns sneakers, parachute pants, a sleeveless Union Jack flag shirt, and a mullet. Fashion sense/trends come and go but thank goodness Ralph Lauren Polo's never go out of style.

Quiet down Pox. We don't need excitement in the Dome. Matty Ice helped revive this city after Vick killed it and we're bringing in a whole new regime to see what he can do with it. Not only is he a great QB, he's great for the city. With the Hawks balling like never before, the excitement for the city's sports is extremely high. All Cam Newton would bring to the city is pouting and sitting on the bench while his defense does all the work. That's not the lazy culture we want here. 

Why does Newton have as many playoff victories as Ryan despite having 1/10 the offensive talent on his roster?

There is not a single offensive unit that Atlanta is not superior to the Panthers, yet Newton has accomplished what Ryan has in about 1/2 a decade less... 

Why does Newton have as many playoff victories as Ryan despite having 1/10 the offensive talent on his roster?

There is not a single offensive unit that Atlanta is not superior to the Panthers, yet Newton has accomplished what Ryan has in about 1/2 a decade less... 

Why does Ryan have as many playoff victories as Newton despite having 1/10 the defensive talent on his roster?

There is not a single defensive unit that Carolina is not superior to the Falcons, yet Ryan has accomplished the same as Newton when Newton is more hyped...

see what I did there? 

Why does Ryan have as many playoff victories as Newton despite having 1/10 the defensive talent on his roster?

There is not a single defensive unit that Carolina is not superior to the Falcons, yet Ryan has accomplished the same as Newton when Newton is more hyped...

see what I did there? 

Ryan's career is aging backwards.   He is determined to have more playoff wins than Cam does in his first four years.

I do. Nearly 15 million people in two states and approximately 7 million within a 100 mile radius of CLT. CLT is the 16th biggest city and 23rd biggest metro with an economy, weather and baseball culture far superior to a majority of current MLB cities. CLT is nearly double the size the ATL was when they got the Braves in the 60s. MLB in CLT is far less absurd than the NBA, NFL, or NHL were when they came, and CLT is still one of the fastest growing cities. Baseball may not be what it once was, but to settle for less than the best and/or pull for the ENEMY that is the ATL (while unfortunately common) is misguided and sick.

Baseball is a dying sport.

Archived