• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam booed courtside at Hawks game...

Jeremy Igo

Since Charlotte will never have a MLB team I don't have a problem with it.

I do. Nearly 15 million people in two states and approximately 7 million within a 100 mile radius of CLT. CLT is the 16th biggest city and 23rd biggest metro with an economy, weather and baseball culture far superior to a majority of current MLB cities. CLT is nearly double the size the ATL was when they got the Braves in the 60s. MLB in CLT is far less absurd than the NBA, NFL, or NHL were when they came, and CLT is still one of the fastest growing cities. Baseball may not be what it once was, but to settle for less than the best and/or pull for the ENEMY that is the ATL (while unfortunately common) is misguided and sick.

Good. I like it. I don't care of he's a hometown boy, he plays for a rival. Hope he gets booed everywhere he goes in the city, tbh.

and lol @ that one guy who said we'd trade Ryan for Cam, very funny. 

Yeah that is funny.  That trade would probably look more like Ryan + a 1st, 2nd, 2nd, and another 1st round pick + Author Blanks side pieces for Cam.

The Hawks are playing some sick ball this year, all with a bunch of no-names and the media pricks still want to suck Curry and MeBron's schlongs.

That being said, it speaks volumes that the Braves are moving to the suburbs and moving into their third stadium in 20 years in short order.  Of course, the idiots build it at the worst intersection in the entire metro area, and nowhere near mass transit.  Brilliant.

Good. I like it. I don't care of he's a hometown boy, he plays for a rival. Hope he gets booed everywhere he goes in the city, tbh.

and lol @ that one guy who said we'd trade Ryan for Cam, very funny.

Typical Falcons fan..... I can understand why you'd want everyone to boo Cam. Seriously, look at your franchise, it's a joke and no head coach wants to take over that train wreck. What team get rejected by 3-4 coaching applicants? LOL. Why not boo because you have nothing to cheer about right?

You're probably hanging out on the Huddle to pay homage to your reigning back to back NFC South Division winner anyway, so kneel down, pucker up, and kiss the feet of your Champion.

Typical Falcons fan..... I can understand why you'd want everyone to boo Cam. Seriously, look at your franchise, it's a joke and no head coach wants to take over that train wreck. What team get rejected by 3-4 coaching applicants? LOL. Why not boo because you have nothing to cheer about right?

You're probably hanging out on the Huddle to pay homage to your reigning back to back NFC South Division winner anyway, so kneel down, pucker up, and kiss the feet of your Champion.

A lot wrong with this posts.

Let me break a few things down for you:

The Falcons play in Atlanta. The Hawks play in Atlanta. They share fans. Falcons fans hate Cam Newton. Hawks fans, by proxy, hate Cam Newton, hometown boy or not. I really don't know what you're so upset about. 

Also, no HC passed on the Falcons. We let them all walk in favor of Quinn. We actually passed on them my man. We let them leave for other interviews and didn't ask for a second.

I'm on the Huddle to talk with rival fans. It's always interesting to get away from the homerism of TATF. Whether the Panthers won the NFCS or not is irrelevant. 

Archived