• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam booed courtside at Hawks game...

Jeremy Igo

Good. I like it. I don't care of he's a hometown boy, he plays for a rival. Hope he gets booed everywhere he goes in the city, tbh.

and lol @ that one guy who said we'd trade Ryan for Cam, very funny. 

You know it's true.   Most Falcon fans will deny it though.   They would give up their left arm to get some excitement back in the Georgia Dome,  something that Ryan just doesn't bring to the table.   The only excitement those poor Falcon fans get to see in the Georgia Dome is when Cam comes to town w/ the Panthers,  and wrecks the Falcons.

I'll leave you with some Falcon fantasy fuel that you can think of later during your "alone time".

Cam-Newton-Falcons.jpg

just givin' ya a hard time, Willy.

You know it's true.   Most Falcon fans will deny it though.   They would give up their left arm to get some excitement back in the Georgia Dome,  something that Ryan just doesn't bring to the table.   The only excitement those poor Falcon fans get to see in the Georgia Dome is when Cam comes to town w/ the Panthers,  and wrecks the Falcons.

I'll leave you with some Falcon fantasy fuel that you can think of later during your "alone time".

Cam-Newton-Falcons.jpg

Quiet down Pox. We don't need excitement in the Dome. Matty Ice helped revive this city after Vick killed it and we're bringing in a whole new regime to see what he can do with it. Not only is he a great QB, he's great for the city. With the Hawks balling like never before, the excitement for the city's sports is extremely high. All Cam Newton would bring to the city is pouting and sitting on the bench while his defense does all the work. That's not the lazy culture we want here. 

Quiet down Pox. We don't need excitement in the Dome. Matty Ice helped revive this city after Vick killed it and we're bringing in a whole new regime to see what he can do with it. Not only is he a great QB, he's great for the city. With the Hawks balling like never before, the excitement for the city's sports is extremely high. All Cam Newton would bring to the city is pouting and sitting on the bench while his defense does all the work. That's not the lazy culture we want here. 

Saying Ryan helped revive that city is a little misleading.   Basically all he had to do was not kill any dogs.   F'n eh,  99% of the country could have been the Falcons' Qb and they would've been a breath of fresh air for the city of Atlanta,  after the Vick drama.

Cam-Newton-Falcons.jpg

Should have never gotten rid of the Deion-era unis.

Archived