• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Google to Make Announcement Next Week Regarding Google Fiber in Charlotte

chknwing

Good!  Got married, have a kid and another one on the way.  Where the hell you been?  Been forever.

That is awesome, congratulations!  I have been lurking, been slammed with work and traveling. Still in Charlotte but just moved from Huntersville area to Indian Trail last month. I am still an asshole though so not much has changed :)

I wanted to make it out to a few tailgates this year, I was on the way to the Cleveland one and was literally 1.5 miles away and got a work phone call that was urgent and had to turn around and head to the office (directly across from the old Tailgate spot). It sucked being stuck on the phone looking out the window at other tailgates... By the time I got out it was halftime. 

That is awesome, congratulations!  I have been lurking, been slammed with work and traveling. Still in Charlotte but just moved from Huntersville area to Indian Trail last month. I am still an asshole though so not much has changed :)

I wanted to make it out to a few tailgates this year, I was on the way to the Cleveland one and was literally 1.5 miles away and got a work phone call that was urgent and had to turn around and head to the office (directly across from the old Tailgate spot). It sucked being stuck on the phone looking out the window at other tailgates... By the time I got out it was halftime. 

Nice!  I'm in Matthews, let me know if u need a ride to a tailgate. But it sucks you have to work so much, hope you get more wiggle room this year.  Tailgates been pretty fun. We're tailgating near players parking lot so we get to see players going into the stadium.  Certain drunk huddlers talked poo to some of the players last season...

Nice!  I'm in Matthews, let me know if u need a ride to a tailgate. But it sucks you have to work so much, hope you get more wiggle room this year.  Tailgates been pretty fun. We're tailgating near players parking lot so we get to see players going into the stadium.  Certain drunk huddlers talked poo to some of the players last season...

Oh sweet! If you ever want to hit a local watering hole let me know. I don't know whats good near here yet. Been to Kristophers and Beantown. I have been hitting up that sushi spot a bunch for lunch about a half mile up from Finz on the same side....

Appreciate the offer. I saw the tailgate map, looks like a good spot...... I can't imagine any drunk huddlers???

As someone who lives in Kansas City, don't hold your breath. Unless it's drastically different there, it will take years for the service to become widely accessible. Progress is progress though.

Not the point, its bringing a competitor to the area that TWC will be scared of. It will bring change to our area for better. Competition is always a good thing especially when it involves cable.

Archived