• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question about a game years ago

Ricky Spanish

You remember that game where Kasay kicked the ball out of bounds and the other team came back and won by 3 points?

I have been the unanimous winner of this award many times.......but allow me now to present you with.....

post-16885-0-48533800-1422039600_thumb.j

Censors, if that is too harsh please remove above picture and replace with one below. Thank you and my apologies.

post-16885-0-88993300-1422039788_thumb.j

post-16885-0-48533800-1422039600_thumb.j

post-16885-0-88993300-1422039788_thumb.j

You remember that game where Kasay kicked the ball out of bounds and the other team came back and won by 3 points?

I remember seeing the little 30 minute ESPN replay of the game six months later and sitting on the edge of my seat irrationally believing that maybe THIS time we wouldn't blow the lead. Oh PTSD....

Yes,I was there at the game in Houston Texas,what a heartbreaker. After the game I  had to go out in the rain and arrived at the airport to wait forever in a long line, to board the plane to return home. That was the first and only Super Bowl that  I have  attended in person.

Archived