• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers dominate 2014 PFF All-NFC South Team

gettlemanjack

I understand this is a feel good thread so excuse me for seeing a negative side.

We are the most talented team in the South, no doubt. So what does it say about our coaching that we couldn't put together a more impressive w/l record? To me, this is another indication that we are not a well coached team. Hopefully, we'll still dominate over the next few years in spite of our coaching deficiencies.

Imagine if we can draft a good tackle or safety in the draft, our team would be loaded. In the middle of the year everyone was panicking and talking about all the problems we had. Now it looks like our team has a bright future with a lot of young talent that proved themselves this season. I am happy we have found a solid corner, safety, 2 guards and 2 WR in the draft /UDFA.

If Gettleman continues to draft well and find good UDFA I have a feeling next offseason we will be more worried about resigning out own players instead of singing free agents.

Archived