• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Gettleman to Marty Hurney - You left us a cap mess, but drafted a hell of a QB

Jeremy Igo

Hurney drafted well in the first round.

Hurney was awful at cap management.

That sums up his career as a GM quite nicely.

Doesn't change the fact the core of this team right now are his picks and Olsen..

I'll still bet Money the contracts people are mad about were demanded to happened by Big Cat..

Doesn't change the fact the core of this team right now are his picks and Olsen..

I'll still bet Money the contracts people are mad about were demanded to happened by Big Cat..

A) Yes, I said he was good in the first round.

B ) That's a silly baseless notion.

C) Why am I still arguing with you?

A) Yes, I said he was good in the first round.

B ) That's a silly baseless notion.

C) Why am I still arguing with you?

After 2010 and the lockout in 2011 where Jerry didn't spend a dime.. When they fired Fox.. Jerry was the one who said we will do stuff our way now remember. .

All Jerry's favorite got contracts Beason, CJ, Anderson, TD,Smitty, Dwill and Stew..

He was horrible with cap and average at best at drafting. I do appreciate him for the players he did hit on tho.

I'm just shocked at how much you are defending him.

He also was the Gm of the superbowl team and the team that went to the NFC championship game.

And Again not to mention he drafted most if not all the Core of a team that won the N FCS both these last 2 years. .

Now you can hate Hurney all you want. But don't be a teenage girl when other people don't. .

He also was the Gm of the superbowl team and the team that went to the NFC championship game.

And Again not to mention he drafted most if not all the Core of a team that won the N FCS both these last 2 years. .

Now you can hate Hurney all you want. But don't be a teenage girl when other people don't. .

Too bad JR screwed over Hurney, amirite??

I'm not hating man. Its the truth. The Bad out weighed the good with Hurney. I do appreciate the good that he did.

Archived