• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The anatomy of a draft prediction thread.

Jeremy Igo

Yeah, lets just shut down the huddle for 4 months. Nothing worth discussing.

Laurels

Not what I was trying to imply. What I was trying to imply is I have a religious like faith in Gettleman's drafting abilities. I wanted Benjamin so bad last year but if Getts had of picked someone else I would've been just as happy because he knows talent when he sees it, obviously.. He will get us some good players without a doubt.

Don't forget when people make points without fact checking or whatever and get called out on it and then proceed to spend 13 pages reiterating themselves instead of being like "my bad" and ending it there...

I swear half the discussion on here during the draft is people reaffirming points they made periodically (usually when a convenient headline comes up)

The draft is something that I never understood why ppl start thinking about so soon. No I don't watch college so don't know players thus couldn't care less about talking about it but still. I feel it's a waste of time to speculate.

Well what else is there really to do during the offseason?  Speculate how Shula is going to screw up Cam.  Or better yet debate Why Wilson is better than Cam?  As you can see in the threads here already that gets old pretty quickly. 

The draft is something that I never understood why ppl start thinking about so soon. No I don't watch college so don't know players thus couldn't care less about talking about it but still. I feel it's a waste of time to speculate.

It's the process I enjoy. The superstars are the easier guys to pinpoint because of the hype...but watching the shrine game and following the combine and then reviewing highlight films are fun.

The more posters that follow, the merrier...because there are more prospects covered that May have been missed.

Screw mocks or who everyone wants. Whoever gettleman picks will most likely be a starter, talented depth or a pro bowler.

Then there's...

F) The poster that sucks the life out of the draft topic because Gettleman is making the choices, so there is no point of having a meaningful conversation about the draft "So stfu noob, lulz!"

Well what else is there really to do during the offseason?  Speculate how Shula is going to screw up Cam.  Or better yet debate Why Wilson is better than Cam?  As you can see in the threads here already that gets old pretty quickly. 

It's the process I enjoy. The superstars are the easier guys to pinpoint because of the hype...but watching the shrine game and following the combine and then reviewing highlight films are fun.

The more posters that follow, the merrier...because there are more prospects covered that May have been missed.

I def wasn't knocking on you guys and you're right that we need something to talk about but I personally find it hard to read cause it's just not fact based. Just fun for the off season I can get.

Archived