• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Senior Bowl Thread

Jeremy Igo

Some think he is a tweener T/G, and I hear RT by some--maybe he falls to us based on misconceptions.  I think (from the little I watched him) that he would be a solid LT.

If you make this about Math, you can conclude that it is likely 4-5 OTs are taken in round 1.

Scherff is a top 10 pikc

Flowers will be taken in the top 20 from what I hear in January

Peat could be drafted in top 20 (Some say he is soft, but I have not seen it)

Clemmings is probably the best T, he simply plays RT.  Could a team with few needs draft a RT from Pitt in the first round?  Who does that?  I think he is a first rounder.

Collins Could be there at 25. but I would say he goes off the board around 20, with Peat and Flowers.  

If that happens, I might take Clemmings and let him and Remmers compete for LT, loser gets RT.  Going to be interesting. 

Interesting.  I never saw him as a tweener when I watched him this season.  Of course, I'm no pro scout either.  6'5", very long arms, and he had really quick feet.  I think he could stand to put on a little weight, which wouldn't be much of a problem considering his frame.  I just assumed he'd get snatched quite a bit earlier than 25.

Clemmings will not start at LT in his initial season.

He has a lot of technique issues to work out as he has not played football that long, but, he has all the prototypical measurements.

Gone by the 12th pick

Whoa what? Clemmings? Yeah i dont see that.

Hardy checked in a little shorter than advertised.  He's not going to blow anyone away with his 40 time, either.

What will blow scouts away are his hands, his routes, his playmaking ability, his return ability, and his ability to make absolutely ridiculous circus catches.  He already patented the Odell Beckham Jr. catch well before ODB did it.

Whoever gets Justin Hardy is getting a future star.  Apparently he was a standout from Practice 1.

Hardy checked in a little shorter than advertised.  He's not going to blow anyone away with his 40 time, either.

What will blow scouts away are his hands, his routes, his playmaking ability, his return ability, and his ability to make absolutely ridiculous circus catches.  He already patented the Odell Beckham Jr. catch well before ODB did it.

Whoever gets Justin Hardy is getting a future star.  Apparently he was a standout from Practice 1.

At the very least, he will be a quality return guy.

Whoa what? Clemmings? Yeah i dont see that.

The rest of the guys look more suited for G or RT.  He probably projects as the best LT prospect in the draft at the moment.

And those guys always get drafted higher than they should, just like QBs

I think Hardy would be a great pick, and hope we end up with he or Crowder as a return man/slot WR.  As far as OT goes I think Collins is an NFL RT and will be a good one.  Clemmings has the best chance to be a long term LT starter in the league, but it will take some time.  I do not like Andus Peat very much at all unless he is playing G.  Erick Flowers is the only other top OT prospect I would consider at 25 and I also think he is a RT albeit a good one.

I personally think the best value at the end of the first round is going to be O-Line, WR, and ILB.  I have Kevin White as my top WR prospect, but think he will be way gone.  I really like Dorial Green-Beckham and would be a good guy to pair up with Benjamin long term.  Obviously there are concerns about DGB, but if he gets in with a good locker room and can keep it together he is the most talented WR in this draft.  Not that we necessarily have a big role for him considering the presence of Keek and TD, but Denzel Perryman is a guy I like a lot too.

Archived