• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers not interested in Duron Carter....

Jeremy Igo

Damn. It's not rocket science.  They were interested, or they never would have worked this kid out, nor taken him to dinner. Perhaps there is no more interest now because of money or whatever, or the realization that he is not interested in the Panthers.  Now a certain segment of the Huddle wants to act like a spurned lover.  Wow.

Or they worked him out and weren't impressed enough to offer much more than a camp invite.

They weren't impressed, but decided to go out to dinner just to kick it?

OK. Never heard of that in any interview process. That would be an ass--backwards way to do things, but maybe G-man got hungry all of a sudden and let the kid tag along to Bojangles.

They weren't impressed, but decided to go out to dinner just to kick it?

OK. Never heard of that in any interview process. That would be an ass--backwards way to do things, but maybe G-man got hungry all of a sudden and let the kid tag along to Bojangles.

Wait, people are still reading into the dinner? wow.

Maybe these other teams are making offers way over what this kid is worth.

DG dont overpay

That may be. I've already intimated that. But that's not what is being insinuated in this thread.

Jeremy asked why is everyone hyping the guy up, but he is basically doing the same thing. This should be a non-story at this point.

That may be. I've already intimated that. But that's not what is being insinuated in this thread.

Jeremy asked why is everyone hyping the guy up, but he is basically doing the same thing. This should be a non-story at this point.

It was always a non story. Offseason fodder. I'm glad it's over.

I think people think the dinner came after the workout so they're reading more into it.. the dinner was Tuesday night and he worked out Wednesday with proehl. The dinner was just a formality it seems

Probably more like getting the kid with a troubled past in a social situation and checking his attitude and behaviour.

Archived