• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers not interested in Duron Carter....

Jeremy Igo

If this upsets people, they probably aren't going to like what happens in free agency this year when we don't make much noise again...

Thankfully we have a frugal Dave Gettleman,someone  who will not make wayout moves like Marty Hurney but has the ability to get value for the players he selects,meanwhile, keeping an eye out for our future interests.

We should learn to trust his decisions more,instead of second guessing him when he doesn't mortgage the farm, trying to get overpriced free agents,that have a chance of not working out for us. 

As far as projects go, Stephen Hill is the only one that I can think of. The rest are players. Just not play makers. Outside of Brown and Benjamin. I don't see anyone else, in the WR corp, that makes plays. I agree, we need more play makers.

Foucalt, Bell, Chandler, Silatolu, Kugbilla and Brandon Williams could all be considered projects. The first part of his statement was not exclusive to WR. 

To be honest I view Kelvin Benjamin as a project. He has so much to learn about route running and reading coverages. He can work on his stamina, concentration, and situational awareness. He had a terrific year just being physical. He can be even better.

I'm pretty damned excited about getting more talent in here. Gettleman is getting his second draft with a full allotment of picks.  

Amen, notice how quiet the huddle has been about Lafell potentialy winning a super bowl. They don't like to be wrong.

wrong about what, sugartits?

maybe you should blame Cam for not making LaFell a 1k yard 8 td catcher or maybe Lafell chose the patriots because of the GOAT.

or maybe i don't really care about LaFell, like most others here. I remember a time when LaFell was forced into the focal point. And immediately went into the fetal position.

Archived