• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo Sidelined

Kyle82

Yeah, before you guys freak out this isn't even a real injury. They said his knee was SORE, not injured. It's just the typical bumps and bruises that every player goes through during an NFL season. He's proven himself so far in TC and preseason to be 100% up to speed so they are just giving him some time off and snaps to younger guys that need it. No worries...

I get you think we should ditch Jake.

I didn't get the Falcon part of it.....throwing any QB in the league out w/ zero weapons against Baltimore is just bad news for a QB.

But unlike you......I am NOT going to feel sorry for them. I don't wish anything bad on anybody, but I'm not gonna feel sorry for any other player that isn't on my team....well most anyway. :D

Pads are on....it's football baby! Leave your sorrow at the charity shelter during football season. :D

you lost me....

I mean, you simply can't expect much from a QB when you literally take away ALL his weapons when going against a top tier D like Baltimore.......even in practice.

Come on now, I bet Manning would look AWESOME without Wayne, Gonzales, Addai, Brown and Clark if he played the Steelers!!1111!!!!!! Would make the Colts choice to put Sorgi in a no brainer!!!1111!!!

Bad logic Electro. Very bad. In fact, it doesn't qualify as "logic" at all.

Originally Posted by CRA View Post

you lost me....

I mean, you simply can't expect much from a QB when you literally take away ALL his weapons when going against a top tier D like Baltimore.......even in practice.

Come on now, I bet Manning would look AWESOME without Wayne, Gonzales, Addai, Brown and Clark if he played the Steelers!!1111!!!!!! Would make the Colts choice to put Sorgi in a no brainer!!!1111!!!

Bad logic Electro. Very bad. In fact, it doesn't qualify as "logic" at all.

WHAT???? I didn't say that, and you quoted the wrong person !

My whole point was I wouldn't feel sorry! What gives with this. :(

WHAT???? I didn't say that, and you quoted the wrong person !

My whole point was I wouldn't feel sorry! What gives with this. :(

So when you said this (which is what I was talking about):

Maybe they will help us make a choice we should have already made.

You meant only that you wouldn't feel sorry for him? That doesn't make sense.

Ohhh... nicely done, nicely done. :eek: I even felt that one.

Pads are on....it's football baby! Leave your sorrow at the charity shelter during football season. :D

You should donate some of your testosterone to charity!

As I said.....NO I WOULDN"T FB.....no. Not for Jake,(considering the way he has performed), nor any other QB in the league.

Not hard to understand, have no pity, feel no sorrow. Make of it what you will.

Archived