• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo Sidelined

Kyle82

Panthers.com is reporting that Williams was held out of practice today with a sore knee....looks like that we will get a really good view of our backups on Saturday. It's getting to the point where I cringe everytime the ball is snapped...I find myself just watching the players on the field get up after every play before I can breathe again! :eek:

put Matt Ryan out there w/out White, Turner, Norwood or Tony against the Balt D and I would feel sorry for him also.

No time for feeling sorry now. You feel sorry all you want, but guess that's the difference between you and I.

Not only that....you use fricking Atlanta to compare??? Way to go Falcons fan! :cheers2:

No time for feeling sorry now. You feel sorry all you want, but guess that's the difference between you and I.

Not only that....you use fricking Atlanta to compare??? Way to go Falcons fan! :cheers2:

you lost me....

I mean, you simply can't expect much from a QB when you literally take away ALL his weapons when going against a top tier D like Baltimore.......even in practice.

Read the first statement I quoted you on.....pay attention to your last words, and pay attention to what I said in response to that.

It's easy. :cheers2:

I get you think we should ditch Jake.

I didn't get the Falcon part of it.....throwing any QB in the league out w/ zero weapons against Baltimore is just bad news for a QB.

Archived