• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AFC championship game thread....

Jeremy Igo

Maybe I missed all the threads where people thought Cutler was a really good QB who deserved money and accolades?

I thought it was a general consensus that Cutler is at best an inconsistent gunslinger.

People say that now.

Go back and read people like Florio of NBC after Cutler signed that deal after being outplayed by McCown last year.

People like Florio would have burned the Panthers to the ground if Newton got Culter's deal after producing the season did last year.

People say that now.

Go back and read people like Florio of NBC after Cutler signed that deal after being outplayed by McCown last year.

People like Florio would have burned the Panthers to the ground if Newton got Culter's deal after producing the season did last year.

I can't speak for Florio and the national media, but that's been my opinion of Cutler since he was in Denver.

See my post about Cutler and Jake Plummer in Denver when comparing Kaepernick and Alex Smith.

The exact same situations.

Cutler took is team OUT of the playoffs that just went to the AFC championship, and Kaepernick his team that just went to the NFC championship game to about 5 yards of a SB victory.

Just because you inherited a good team doesn't mean they will remain good.

See, Cutler, Jay in Denver.

And up until a month ago everyone thought Cutler was a franchise QB worthy of 100 million dollars.

Why isn't Kaepernick?

Cutler is not a good quarterback.

Kaepernick is not a good quarterback.

It's really that simple.

Archived