• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AFC championship game thread....

Jeremy Igo

and the haters can't wait to chime in about it. it's like their lives revolve around hating him. sad.

I don't hate Andrew Luck.

I hate the fact that him and Wilson can have these type of days and media fall over themselves to make excuses for them

Cam has that kind of day it is questions of leadership, work ethic, accuracy, etc.

Luck the player I like a lot. Luck the media creation is frustrating

I hope I am transparent. If guys like luck are going to get the praise for be the next great QB then he better perform like it. He hasn't end of story. People also like to use Luck as some sort of measuring stick and what I see from him is not very different from what I see from Cam. 

Luck, Newton, Wilson, and Kaepernick are about the same.

But for some reason the media and the Huddle think that Luck is God...Newton is barely a NFL starter (some Huddlers think this)...and the Wilson and Kaepernick are about as good as Lidley is (90% of Huddlers believe this).

There are things that Luck does well that Newton and Kaepernick doesn't (getting the ball out in obvious blitz situations) and things that Cam and Kaepernick does well that Luck doesn't (not throwing picks and stretching the field) and things that Wilson does well that Newton, Kaep, or Luck does not...highly accurate and general play making ability.

But for some reason the 49ers, Panthers, and Seahawks are crazy for looking at Kaep, Newton, and Wilson as franchise QBs. But the Colts could offer Luck 98% share of the Colts ownership and the Huddle will say that is not enough for Luck.

It embarrassing. 

Archived