• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle Fans that left in the 4th...

Jeremy Igo

To be fair the place still looked packed throughout the game AND they were LOUD,even when they were down by 12 points,something Panther fans could learn from!

I don't give them much credit considering it was the NFC Championship game.   I recall them being awfully quiet until Seattle scored the first TD on the fake FG.  Announcers mentioned several times how quiet the fans were.

Yeah this is fun to talk about but the Panthers lost to the 49ers by 13 last year and people were streaming out with 5 minutes left. Last game of the season, they had somewhere better to be. Jordan Gross and Steve Smith walking off for the last time to an empty stadium.

I know Seattle has a reputation for good fans, but it would take more than that to tarnish them to our level. 

Fans were beating the traffic against Arizona a couple weeks ago.

Yeah this is fun to talk about but the Panthers lost to the 49ers by 13 last year and people were streaming out with 5 minutes left. Last game of the season, they had somewhere better to be. Jordan Gross and Steve Smith walking off for the last time to an empty stadium.

I know Seattle has a reputation for good fans, but it would take more than that to tarnish them to our level. 

Fans were beating the traffic against Arizona a couple weeks ago.

Shhh, we're hating on Seahawks fans in this thread.  And don't you dare even insinuate that it's because we're jealous of them!

Archived