• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will Russell Wilson do once he gets paid

User Name

I don't see him playing the same, he takes as many kill shot hits as anyone in the NFL he's like a undersized prize fighter that keeps getting up after a roundhouse, amazes me he just keeps getting up (Rocky theme playing in my head). I'm not doubting his heart, just anticipating like a lot of running backs seem to do his brain will kick, in and he'll begin protecting himself, and without the tenacity he's just average. 

Never understand the hate here for other young QBs. Luck, Wilson, and Cam will be slugging it out for years to come and it will be fun to watch.

Luck and Wilson are studs and there isn't anything wrong with saying this.

Probably like today.

Yeah the Packers have them figured out (not like it's a secret), but Russell keeps plugging and damned if I haven't seen him pull this type of game out (not that he will today). In 13 the Panthers beat the absolute sh!t out of him and he just kept coming back. Anyway I just don't see how he can keep coming in with his lunch pale once he has money in the bank. Not worth it to a guy that was torn between football and baseball a few years ago.

Never understand the hate here for other young QBs. Luck, Wilson, and Cam will be slugging it out for years to come and it will be fun to watch.

Luck and Wilson are studs and there isn't anything wrong with saying this.

To be clear I'm not hating, I'm a quasi State fan and have much respect for Russell. Just wondering if he can play this style of football much longer.

Archived