• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The NFC Championship Game Thread....

Jeremy Igo

I've been a fan a lot longer than you can hugger...

I'm just not blinded by homerism and hate like you are wilson is a far better QB than cam all the man does is win when the game is on the line weras cam does things like throw a pick six.

You joined in 2013, TheRed joined in 2008......so I'd say your full of poo if you say you've been a fan longer. Stop peddling your lies around here to stir the pot troll.

Lol

I'm not even going to respond to you any more ask any non panthers fan who is a better qb and who is clutch and they will unanimously tell you wilson.

Who cares what he is,...outside of Seahawks fans, he's the luckiest QB since Terry Bradshaw and his compliment of Lynn swan, Franco Harris and their steel curtain.

Wilson Makes plays when they need to be made. He was bailed out today, He's bailed out Seattle O at times Too. This just goes to show you better put a real team around your QB if you want to be successful, and give them a chance. Panthers FO needs to take notice.

Archived