• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The NFC Championship Game Thread....

Jeremy Igo

I've been a fan a lot longer than you can hugger...

I'm just not blinded by homerism and hate like you are wilson is a far better QB than cam all the man does is win when the game is on the line weras cam does things like throw a pick six.

How intoxicated are you right now?

I don't know how long you've been a fan, and you damn sure don't know how long I have. What does that even have to do with anything? I haven't even mentioned Newton in this thread before this post, nor have I talked poo about Wilson. Who gives a damn who is better? Why are you spending your Sunday talking endless poo about your own fugging quarterback? How pathetic is that?

I've been a fan a lot longer than you can hugger...

I'm just not blinded by homerism and hate like you are wilson is a far better QB than cam all the man does is win when the game is on the line weras cam does things like throw a pick six.

Bro, what game where you watching? If not for the kicker and Marshawn. He would've had one of the worst nfccg performances ever. He made plays when the game was tied, Russell is a front runner.

Unreal.

That's what champions do. Find ways to win when you shouldn't.

Seattle will repeat and we will travel up there and beat them on the Thursday night season opener.

If the NFL is going to put us on the Thursday night opener, we better sign some good free agents and draft high profile rookies.  They aren't going to put us on that stage if we still have Cotchery and Bell as our starters.

Archived