• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The NFC Championship Game Thread....

Jeremy Igo

Don't think you have watched much of RW. He has been asked to win games in the 4th quarter....and guess what.

he has (by throwing and running)

i dont care about media hype.

Compared to how many for Cam? When you put it on Wilson's shoulder, it could go either way. Cam has done his part almost every game he's played in for us when we put it on his shoulders.

He's a better QB because he isn't asked to do as much as Cam. How can you not see this? He has the number 1 defense and for most of his career he was just asked to rely on their great running game and make opportune throws. Cam has had to carry the Panthers offense for many games, just due to play calling and our running back situation. 

no doubt cam is asked to do more. he has more of a burden.

cam also has played with a great defense as well. And has made plays in the 4th quarter after playing mediocre to win games. RW is better because he has been more consistent at making those plays when their respective teams need them. Obviously there is so much that goes into saying "who the better qb is" but right now i would take RW in the superbowl. If i were starting a franchise i would take Cam. I think in the long run he will be better with more consistency around him which in turn i think will make him more consistent.

But right now RW is (minus this game of course because this is lol delhomme meltdown bad)

Cam vs Russel VS Green greenbay isnt even a real comparison. Our Defense was awful, he had all new Recivers, Seattle's D has come up with 2 INTs. Cam didnt play well, but he also didn't throw 3 INTs. I Think Wilson is damn good, but Russell is Crippling the Seawhawks right now.  

Archived