• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The NFC Championship Game Thread....

Jeremy Igo

Luck is a better QB lol, so what?

Who ends up better is yet to be seen. But a SB win will put Luck quite a bit more ahead than he is now. But I have a feeling no matter how many SB wins/stats he racks up Cam will always be superior to some huddlers. No one else in the world...lol but yeah a few huddlers.

I'm pretty neutral but I like the Packers. It's always fun to watch Brady throw his tantrums so I like watching him play...and lose.

Actually as much as I used to dislike Brady and the cheats, I love the incredible hulk nature of Brady.

Brady gets pissed off and just takes over games. I love that.

The Seahawks I rooted for in years past as a Panthers of the West sort of small market team.

With all the Russell elite talks, good but come on, almost any half way efficient game manager could win with that team, ive turned on them.

The Packers the way theyve played recently I feel are the underdogs there in Seattle.

So Green Bay New England all the way. Carry the torch of the Favre Bledsoe fight of 96.

I do not really know who I am rooting for in either game.  I actually like both of the NFC teams.  If I have to rank all thirty-two teams with how much I like them these two would probably be third and fourth.  

Rodgers is my favorite player that never wore a Panther uniform, been a fan since he was at Cal.  I was also friends with many Farve groupies and remember arguing with them that GB was making the right decision by moving on.  With every season he proves me right and I would love to see him top Farve in the ring category, especially so early in his career.  

On the other side is Seattle.  Many dislike them but I cannot help but like and respect them.  I have always liked Carroll, Wilson and Lynch are fun to watch, and their defense is incredible.  I love seeing them dominate in today's NFL and it would be great if they won another after the NFL changed the rules after they embarrassed Peyton.  Seeing that teams still win with defense gives me hope that we will soon be playing in this game and beyond.  

In the AFC you kind of have the same scenario.  While I am not a fan of Luck the way I am of Rodgers, I still like him.  I could not care less about the Cam v. Luck crap.  They are both great, two of the three best QBs in this younger generation, and I am happy that my team gets to have one of them.  Just because we have one though does not mean I have to dislike the other though, he is a great talent that is fun to watch.  

With the Pats, again I do not like them like I do Seattle but I have a great respect for them.  It is incredibly difficult to be as consistent for as long as they have been.  I also have a lot of friends that are Pats fans and they have always been respectful towards me, including the SB, so I have nothing against them.

Whoever wins today though I will be rooting for the NFC in two weeks.

Archived