• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bratwurst...

Jeremy Igo

Take a few pieces to a nearby lake, put em on a hook and catch a catfish. Throw the rest of the bratwurst away, cook and eat the catfish.

tis the season to use miniature marshmallows on dem bottom feeders.ole its so much cheaper and effective during the winter months.but,but,but don't use it during the summer,just saying

on a bed of home made saurkraut that my grandmother makes. just fantastic.

on an unrelated note this is going to be a long, long, long offseason. i hope the football disinterest switch flips fast and i stop caring. i keep huddling every hour hoping to read something new and interesting specific to the Panthers but it looks like it's going to be pretty uneventful for a while.

Grill them then put them in a cold beer bath right off the grill for a couple of minutes. Go straight from the beer bath to the bun. It cools them to perfect eating temps and I find you get more beer flavor into the Brat without losing sausage juices than you get boiling them. Cook peppers and onions in butter separately

Currywurst is Berlin's state dish and the best bratwurst I've ever had in my life. Preferred preparation according to google is steaming then frying the sausage. And following german tradition is served with either fries or a very small amount of bread. American sausage is garbage though.

Currywurst.jpg

Currywurst is Berlin's state dish and the best bratwurst I've ever had in my life. Preferred preparation according to google is steaming then frying the sausage. And following german tradition is served with either fries or a very small amount of bread. American sausage is garbage though.

Currywurst.jpg

i haven't steamed them, but i typically fry them. probably should try steaming them and then frying.

grilling and smoking them is good, but i don't often feel like going through the effort, esp. when it's cold out.

Because of this thread..

I went out this morning and got me some bratwursts and the works

Thank you

Smoke crystal meth and then eat the brats cold and raw for an exciting new experience.

I went out for Bratwursts but came home with crystal meth.....I won't be eating or sleeping for the next 2 days. Thanks guys....

Archived