• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

List of "Target" FAs that could be a good fit and in our price range.

PanthersUnited

King Dunlap- Shouldn't cost to much. Would be solid fill at LT so if we Draft OT in the 1st, we could ease the new kid into the league on the right side.

Bruce Carter- Super athlete and solid OLB. Best scenario to replace TD down the road. His potential playing under rivera and beside Luke/TD would be Huge. Would give us the best LB's in the whole league next year and would allow us to continue to have a top duo once TD leaves.

DaNorris Searcy- Athletic SS good in run support but solid in coverage. Been stuck in a Deep defensive backfield in Buffalo.

Brandon Tate- Good return man and solid #3 WR

Nick Fairley- Hasn't lived up to that top hype and bitten by injuries should cause his stock to be pretty low

I would love for us to already start looking for Davis replacement. If he were to get hurt or retire our defense would greatly regress but if we have someone who can take his spot we will be okay.

I would love for us to get a safety like Holliman. I believe safety is key for us to have an elite defense. I also wouldn't be surprised if we signed a backup DT since ours are getting old. I don't feel that we need to sign a DE.

King Dunlap would be a nice pick up but I honestly would love for us to get a young tackle in the draft. We could probably get a good tackle in the second or even third round of this draft.

there are probably going to be some modest upgrades in terms of offensive weapons.  cobb ain't gonna happen-torrey smith is probably closer to the absolute ceiling of what we're going to be able to do.  the eddie royal/owen daniels tier is much more likely.

oh and don't be surprised to see byron bell retained for next to nothing and starting at LT again while a rookie sits behind him.  michael roos is supposedly flirting with retirement and he was probably our best bet at getting a sleeper who plays above his pay grade.  the FA crop this year is probably going to by and large be ground chuck selling at filet mignon prices again so i'm not optimistic.

Archived