• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

List of "Target" FAs that could be a good fit and in our price range.

PanthersUnited

randall cobb because he has been catching rodgers lazer beams for years.

We need receivers that can handle Cam's lightning strikes because he still needs to work on his touch.

i'm guessing we can't afford him tho. but i have no idea

I'm with you on this....Cobb generally runs great routes and consistently gets open. I'd love to have him but he's probably out of our salary range.

Did Broncos resign Chris Harris?

Bruce Carter would be a phenomenal pick up if we decide not to pay TD almost $10m next year

Devin McCourty would be nice but maybe too pricey but Darian Stewart was someone I wanted last year.

Joe Barksdale is a possible T on the rise

Torry Smith because I think the top 4 WR all resign with their teams and take another look at Nicks

Chris Culliver and Byron Maxwell

2 big questions for FA:

1. How much do you think Byron Maxwell is worth?

2. Is Randall Cobb a great WR, or is he a product of ARod throwing darts to him?

For me, I'd love to sign:

- King Dunlap

- Torrey Smith

- Da'norris Searcy

- Byron Maxwell

I fully believe SD locks in Dunlap, but if he's out there, I think he's our top target. If we can't get Dunlap, but can grab a WR2, starting SS and CB that gives us flexibility as a boundary or nickel, would be awesome.  BPA in the draft, and we're good.

Another name to keep an eye on, that could be a consolation prize to JPP if the Panthers want to go all-in on another DE is Jerry Hughes from the Bills. He might get top money on the market, but not sure how the rest of the league views him.  Kid is only 26 years old and quietly tore it up in Buffalo.

Archived