• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

List of "Target" FAs that could be a good fit and in our price range.

PanthersUnited

BTW that list is terrible. Osi, Winston, Austin and Welker are all fuging done. They're only big names because of what they did years and years ago. Look at what they can actually do now and they fuging suck. And yeah Demaryius Thomas' contract is going to give him a billion dollars, the ownership of Alaska and the team owners first born son, so we're probably not going that route. Also, how in the hell is DHB above Royal.

Actually I meant Denarius Moore and not Demarius Thomas, no way in hell we could afford Thomas, long night, screwed up the names.

You can edit it.

Yes it is a long night. I am at work uncharacteristically, but 4 hours & 42 minutes to go.

How is it that Jeremy Maclin is not on the list but D Thomas is?

This would be my pick even above Cobb.

Given want the draft is offering, this current FA is meh. I mean the top guys are going to get overpaid, havnt others learned that? Each year the mid-top tier get overpaid, so being a realist its a mood point.

BUT, there's a few cuts that have my attention. Mainly in the OT, WR, OT CB groups......... but draft, to me seems is a better bet than the current FA pool.

Archived