• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

List of "Target" FAs that could be a good fit and in our price range.

PanthersUnited

So NFL.com had a list of every single unrestricted FA for every team. Going through the names I compiled a list below of names that stood out to me that I think would be solid pick ups and in our Target/Wal Mart price range. Oh, and heres the link if any of you want to compile your own list. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000459443/article/2015-nfl-unrestricted-free-agents-by-team

1.Torrey Smith WR

2. Owen Daniels TE

3.Osi Umenyiora DE

4. Eric Winston OT

5. Miles Austin WR

6. Wes Welker WR

7. Demarius Thomas WR

8. Tramon Williams CB

9. Bryan Bulaga OT

10. Jason Pierre-Paul DE

11. Darrius Heyward-Bey WR

12. Eddie Royal WR

13. Michael Crabtree WR

14. Mike Iupati G

Im pretty sure I overlooked some players that would be solid pick ups. These are just the names that caught my eye that could be in our price range. Looking at the list, FA this year seems to be very deep at WR, unfortunatley its very shallow as far as O line is concerned which is worrisome considering we dont pick until 25 in the draft and LT just might be our biggest need.

So NFL.com had a list of every single unrestricted FA for every team. Going through the names I compiled a list below of names that stood out to me that I think would be solid pick ups and in our Target/Wal Mart price range. Oh, and heres the link if any of you want to compile your own list. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000459443/article/2015-nfl-unrestricted-free-agents-by-team

1.Torrey Smith WR

2. Owen Daniels TE

3.Osi Umenyiora DE

4. Eric Winston OT

5. Miles Austin WR

6. Wes Welker WR

7. Demarius Thomas WR

8. Tramon Williams CB

9. Bryan Bulaga OT

10. Jason Pierre-Paul DE

11. Darrius Heyward-Bey WR

12. Eddie Royal WR

13. Michael Crabtree WR

14. Mike Iupati G

Im pretty sure I overlooked some players that would be solid pick ups. These are just the names that caught my eye that could be in our price range. Looking at the list, FA this year seems to be very deep at WR, unfortunatley its very shallow as far as O line is concerned which is worrisome considering we dont pick until 25 in the draft and LT just might be our biggest need.

Bulaga and Eddie Royal are reasonable options for us. Both are still relatively young and wouldn't cost a fortune.

Although Bulaga's market could become too pricey for us.

Bulaga and Eddie Royal are reasonable options for us. Both are still relatively young and wouldn't cost a fortune.

Although Bulaga's market could become too pricey for us.

Bulaga currently plays RT, but he did have to fill-in at LT before because somebody got hurt. Bulaga actually did ok there, so he will want to be paid like a LT, not a RT. Since there's not many FA options at LT, he will get that big $$$ deal. Question is can we afford to be the team to give him that deal? Or is the question can we afford to NOT be the team to give him that deal?

Glad I'm not the GM.......

Archived