• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rotoworld's Evan Silva ranks the FAs (Byron Bell #7 OT)

gettlemanjack

Continuity within a group is always a good thing. The parts of bells game that are most offensive are for the most part fixable. Keep him around for a mother year him and cam are boys

Yep. It would be a mother of a year if he's still starting for us.

How many players would we have to cut if we based the decision off last season? We were a sub 500 team I hate to break it to you folks but nobody played particularly well. It just pisses me off that the people who defend Philly brown with the rookie first year blah blah blah argument are the same people trying to string up bell based on his first year playing a position.

the #1 LT on the list, Titans' Michael Roos, is going on 33 and is strongly considering retirement:

asked about retirement he said: "That's a very strong consideration for (me)."

He was placed on injured reserve in October and he said he had "a variation of microfracture (surgery)" on his right knee. As he described it, a piece of bone came loose, so doctors cleaned out the area, drilled new holes and used new bone from his knee to fill holes.

"The way it was done, it is not great to come back and play on these types of injuries," Roos said. "But the way Dr. (Burton) Elrod did it, there's a possibility if I want to."

“I think my mind will allow me to walk away before my body will. I think even if I know my body can do it, it’s the mental part of it that’s probably going to be the reason. ... It has been 10 years and it's been a lot of fun, but mentally it starts taking a drain on you."

the #2 LT on the list, Chargers' King Dunlap, going on 30, played 1,000 snaps, giving up three sacks on 625 passing plays this season

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=nflnation&id=157957

Rivers said Dunlap belonged in the Pro Bowl: "He's been awesome...To play left tackle against who we've gone against all year, he's playing awesome. A guy like that, left tackles aren't just walking around a dime a dozen. Thank goodness we got him two years ago."

Archived